This new series brings you surprising bits of trivia about our service lines. Here is a collection of fun facts you may not have known about cracksealing.
- It is recycled.
- It is sticky.
- Crackseal can be black or gray in color.
- It can be applied to cracks measuring 1/4-inch to 1-inch in width.
- It is used to extend the life of asphalt by preventing water to the sub-base.
- Crackseal is the most cost-effective way to maintain your asphalt.
- It can be applied day or night, so as to not interrupt the flow of traffic.
- In the last 10 years, Rose Paving has cracksealed an average of 13.2 million linear feet, which is the equivalent of sealing one continuous crack from San Francisco, CA to Washington, D.C.