Why do you buy goods or services from one company over another? Of course, we know there are many answers to that question. That is why, at Rose Paving, we try to make the decision process as easy as possible by upholding the promises we make. In other words, we don’t claim anything we cannot deliver. Here are just a few of the commitments we’ve kept since our founding in 1974.
1. Doing it right the first time. This may seem like a cliché; but, at Rose Paving, we take these words very serious. You can count on us to do the right repair at the right time. Our approach and our solutions always focus on what you need and what best fits your business model.
2. Nationwide capabilities. We can handle any parking lot maintenance concern anywhere in the country. Our teams truly excel at multi-site, multi-regional jobs that require sophisticated project management expertise.
3. 24-7 communication. Whether it involves reviewing project scope, scheduling work, updating progress, answering questions, or providing general assistance, we are in touch consistently and always available.
4. Thorough follow up. The job is not complete until we verify your satisfaction in accordance with our 20-point Quality Assurance & Safety Program. Our goal is to build long-term client relationships that continue to grow with each project.
5. Continuing education. We are committed to fostering a collaborative learning environment for both clients and our employees. Clients can take advantage of this through our “Lunch and Learn” seminars, visiting with us at industry events, or during our Facilities Maintenance Conference. Employees stay abreast of the latest trends and technologies by attending classes at our very own Pavement University.
We hope these promises match your expectations of a paving company with whom you’d partner. And, if they do, look no further…contact Rose Paving today!
Why do you buy from a preferred service provider? Please comment below…